Sunday, May 17, 2009

idiocy

i don't know why i only seem to play sharp when i'm to the felt. i played some LHE, took a hit, hit a stride in SnGs, built myself up a little bit, then sat down again LHE outside my bankroll and scratched myself down to about where i was before, now i have like 1o table hours to put in to build myself back up right. so here it is, in writing, 'cuz that seems to work at least for a little bit - i'm sticking to SnGs and eventually tourneys for now. I've been crushing $2 SnGs, which is great, but i'd like to move UP and now i'm staying put. i've just been 1 tabling to try and get back into things, and now i HAVE to grind out at least 10 more hours at $2 1tbl SnGs. not something i'm looking forward to, but i KEEP being STUPID with my bankroll this low. i see a bit and try to play like i'm seeing a lot. *sigh*

back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment